Monday, August 24, 2009

Get the Look

Lauren Conrad always manages to look so chic and cute whenever she goes out. Her look screams effortless and easy. I love the fact that she mixes high end pieces with affordable items so that I can always manage to get her look without actually spending a lot. Take this Jay Godfrey dress for example. It retails for around $400. For that much I'd rather save a little longer and buy some Louboutins or a Chanel purse that I can wear over and over again. It's always smarter to spend less on cute and trendy items that I am only going to wear once. Although I love this new take on the LBD, to be quite honest fringe is something reserved for specific times. So here is what I'd put together to imitate her look without breaking the bank.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...