Saturday, September 12, 2009

Look for Less: Ashley Tisdale

Ashley Tisdale has evolved from a Disney sweetheart to a bonafide stylista. I love her boho chic style. She mixes high end Louboutin heels and a Louis bag with affordable pieces. I loved her simple California cool look at the Emmys this year. I think she was a little underdressed for this particular event. I mean the Emmys and the Oscars are the ceremonies where you can kinda go all out and get a full blown ball gown. Still I love the whole look for a party or for a dinner date. Here is the look from windsorstore.com. I love the strapless dresses with pockets Windsor has been bringing in because I never really know what to do with my hands. The heels are ones I can wear more than once because they are so simple and they will go from Fall to Spring and they are extremely affordable! Last but not least are the accessories. My favorite part of the entire outfit is the belt. This is the iconic SATC belt and I wear it with everything. It has a magical way of pulling any outfit together and for under $20 I got 2 lol. http://bit.ly/36s7OT



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...