Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pretty Purple Princess

Purple has always been the color of royalty. It's one of the reasons that purple is one of the main colors you see throughout Windsor. I think at one point or another we've all gone through a purple phase, probably as kids. Now I can't seem to come up with the reason for it stopping being one of my fav colors. Purple is just so cute without being too Barney the dinosaur if you know what I mean. It's not too kiddie-ish.

I love, love, love the deep purple cocktail dresses that have been coming out lately. They look like little gems to me. I love that they are so simple and you don't need a whole lot of accessories to go with them. The dress always takes center stage so for someone on a budget (like me!) being able to buy just the dress and use heels and jewelry from my closet is awesome. I love the pockets (yes pockets again!) on the strapless one but the cute little bubble hem on the purple dress with a bow is just so girly that I can't decide which I want more. Dilemma. Look at all of the purple options you'll have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...