Sunday, November 15, 2009

Get the Look: Jessica Stroup--Biker Chic

I know that I'm slightly obsessed with the leather jacket trend at the moment but I can't help it I'm in love! There is nothing more versatile in a girl's closet than an animal friendly vegan motorcycle leather jacket (yes, Windsor loves fashion AND animals lol). Take a cue from Jessica Stroup aka "Silver" from 90210 and add a little something to basic jeggings by throwing on this jacket. This outfit is the perfect casual movie date night look. It screams "Yes, I look great and all I did was grab this jacket on my way out and no I don't need 2 hours to get ready." Now even if we do need extra time to figure out the accessories our dates don't have to know. You can get the top, shooties, jewelry and clutch at Windsor too but really all you need are the jeggings and jacket the rest of the items may be in some of your previous Windsor purchases!



1 comment:

  1. Girls are now want to show themselves in new look, with the leather jacket we can give a stylist look and specially Leather motorcycle jackets for sale give a opportunity apply these style.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...