Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Classically Chic Jessica Simpson Outfit


When in doubt as to what to wear lately I have been reaching for my dear ol’ (well not so old lol) blazer. I just love how it can instantly transform any outfit! I always feel that a blazer and a few minimal, yet well placed accessories, can add an instant dash of polish. I used to be in LOVE with Jessica Simpson’s style during her Newlyweds days (sidenote: does anyone else secretly wish her and Nick would reconcile?) In the last few months I have to say I haven’t been too excited about her wardrobe choices. That is until I ran into this picture of her! Yes, this is more of a semi-casual Jess but  the jeans fit her perfectly, the accessories and the hair scream summer and that blazer completes her look perfectly!
I tried re-creating the outfit but I took out the graphic tee and replaced it with something a little more work friendly; hence the striped top.
What do you think is this look a hit or miss for you? Did Windsor hit the mark with this blazer look under $140?

 

          Blazer: $36.90          Top: $14.90                Denim: $29.90    Earrings : $8.90         Bracelets: $12.90        Bootie: $32.90

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...