Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Inspiration Wednesday: Dreaming of Maldives

It's May and of course we have Summer on the brain. I came across this image on Pinterest and I could literally see myself on that beach with my floppy hat, sunglasses and book. I am absolutely in love with this image of Maldives. That's why it's no surprise that this place serves as our inspiration for our blue look today.


I love how all of the various shades of blue slowly fade into green but my favorite thing about this image is that there comes a point where you can't see where the sea ends and the sky begins.
Top//Tank//Skirt//Bag//Shoes//Earrings//Bracelet//Polish
Now that you've seen what's on our minds, tell me where you're dreaming of going this Summer?
Do you think that our outfit brings a little Maldives into our lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...