Tuesday, May 31, 2011

On Trend Tuesday: Olivia Palermo

Via TheVogueDiaries.com

I have something to admit. One of my main reasons to watch The City before it was cancelled was not Whitney. Although she was always the nicest girls on the show, the main reason I tuned in every week was because I am obsessed with Olivia Palermo's style. Mean girl or not, the girl can dress. Not just up but casual as well. She has an uncanny ability to throw things together and make them look ah-mazing. Her eye for accessories was even one of the main reasons Joe seemed to keep her on at the magazine. Since we're going into Summer we figured that right now light and easy is the best way to go. That's why when we came across the look from Olivia we just had to recreate it.

Top//Bottoms//Shoes//Bag//Earrings//Bracelet//Watch//Beauty

Harem pants can be a little harder to pull off but I think that if you keep the outfit simple it makes them more wearable. Olivia isn't exactly wearing harem pants but I wanted to give the look a more trendy and fun twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...