Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Inspiration Wednesday: The Perfect Office



I came across this image on Pinterest and when I saw it my jaw literally dropped. Seriously made for some awkward looks but what can I say, I have an expressive face. Aaaaaanyway, this to me epitomizes office perfection. The desk looks nothing like the chaos that tends to surround me but this is what I strive for my desk to look like at the end of the day. Carly Cristman mentioned that she would be revamping her room gathering inspiration from this image and I can't help but be a little jealous but I digress. Since we all can't have this dream office, I figured we can at least let it inspire our outfit.


The color palette is very soft and relaxing. In a work environment relaxation has to be acquired wherever you can get it. So why not relax thanks to your lovely outfit?

Dress//Shoes//Fedora//Bag(get 20% off with code 20PEOPLE)//Necklace//Earrings//Polish

Who would have thought that a room could make an outfit but I think we did an ok job of it don't you think?
I'm quite fond of this outfit because the dress is my Summer must have item. The cut is perfect, the color is soft and I can dress it up or down plus the price doesn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...