Tuesday, June 21, 2011

On Trend Tuesday: Hilary Duff

Image courtesy of JustJared.com
Hilary Duff has gone from Disney pop princess to a certifiable fashionista. Whether she is dressing up or down, she always manages to look boho chic without looking like she is trying to hard. The image above is showcasing two of the latest Summer trends; colored bottoms and relaxed tops.

Top//Bottoms//Cami//Sandals//Necklace//Ring//Gloss//Polish


Our look is kept somewhat simple but we did take a fashion risk and added an orange cami. I know what you are thinking, orange and blue are you nuts?! Maybe I am just a little but I think because the rest of the look was kept simple and we did put a loose fitting top over it, the outfit somehow works. As a preference I always prefer to keep crop tops a little loose so I always tend to go buy at least 1 size larger to have a more relaxed look. I added some silver gladiators and VERY simple accessories. I want the blue pants to be the center of attention without being too loud. What do you think of this look? Is it a good dupe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...