Thursday, June 16, 2011

Three Way Thursday: The Leopard Skirt

Leopard Skirt: $22.90
I know what you're thinking. There's no way that I am going to wear so much leopard! Trust me when I tell you that this is a skirt that you need in your closet. It is beyond versatile, it's affordable and it's comfortable.



The first look is a trendy look for cocktails with the girls. We turned the skirt into a dress/mini skirt and added the perfect coral clutch.

Vest//Skirt//Clutch//Bracelets

The second look is a perfect look for the club. It's a little more rock and roll and it only required one item of clothing. 

Skirt//Belt//Clutch//Bracelets//Necklace

The third look might just be my favorite. I love the mix of prints and the pop of the the red envelope clutch offsets the leopard print.

Top//Tank//Skirt//Clutch




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...