Thursday, June 2, 2011

Three Way Thursday: The Stripe Skirt

Stripe Skirt $22.90
Keeping with our Summer theme it should come as no surprise that the item for today's post is a skirt that screams Summer. I mean, can't you just picture yourself wearing this skirt on the beach, sailing, or even browsing at the pier? It is such an easy piece that you have to add this to your wardrobe. I know you can't feel it on the screen but the fabric is perfect. It's not too heavy but it is stretchy. You should head on to one of our many Windsor store locations so you can take a looksie. Give us a call at 888-494-6376 and we'll be happy to tell you what stores have it if you want to try before you buy.



The 3 looks are perfect for Summer. I know what you're thinking, "Duh, you just said that like 30 trillion times dude we get it." The thing is I didn't say how they can be perfect for Summer.

Top//Skirt//Hat//Bag//Accessories


Of the three looks I think this first one might just be my favorite. To me nothing screams Summer better than coral AND a classic straw fedora. This look is perfect to go to the Farmer's Market and then head out for a casual lunch date with the girls (or guys).

Top//Skirt//Bag//Shoes//Belt

This second look shows you that you can toughen up this skirt, with the right accessories of course. I love showing you outfits like this because they give you a sneak peak of upcoming items before anyone else. I know it can be frustrating to not be able to purchase the items that I pictured but I'll make a deal with you. Keep checking the blog and our TWT* posts and I promise to link the items as soon as they're available. Sound good?

Top//Skirt//Tank//Shoes//Cuff//Necklace


This last outfit is a little more sweet and a perfect opposite to the rock look above. It's the perfect way to dress the skirt for an after class or after work semi-casual date don't you think?

*TWT: Three Way Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...