Well it seems you guys liked seeing that we are all rather awkward so here we are again with a new week full of awkward and awesomeness. This is a compilation of a variety of people. Can you imagine if all the awkwards happened to just one person?!
Again, we have omitted the names to protect people's egos but believe me these are real. There are witnesses. Be sure to check out Sydney's Awkward/Awesome posts since she is the genius behind this! Here we go!
- Walking out of your office into the buyers area in the middle of someone telling another person "take your pants off!" Sometimes half conversations are the best way to put a smile on your face
- Walking up the stairs in cute flat shoes you haven't worn in a bit thinking nothing of it until your hands meet the floor. Sometimes flats require more practice than heels
- Walking around the office with extra long bangs to cover the bump on your forehead. Have you ever tried to hide a purple forehead? It ain't easy I'll tell you that much. Especially when you realize how much you touch your forehead er foreheads because I swear this thing should have it's own zip code.
- Having a recognizable "evil laugh." That's not nice people.
- Going to get coffee in the morning and having someone ask you a question while you say excuse me two or three times to aforementioned question before you finally give up and say huh? To which the person selling you said coffee replies "Oh yeah you haven't started drinking the coffee yet. I'll wait." Still trying to figure out if that was a joke or not. Hmmmm....
- Going to a totally legit site for work and having the ad on the side be cringeworthy and SO not work appropriate. How can we get filters on OTHER people's sites. Sheesh!
- Going on Google to search for an image for a project and having the results be SO not work appropriate (yes, sadly this happens alot). Getting a pop up thus leading to having to call IT and show them not just the pop up but the results that Google gave you. Seriously Google how about getting a work filter?
- Beware the perils of "Reply All"
- Working on the photoshoot, bending over to pick up a shoe at the same time that the model bends over to take her shoes off thus leading to "butt in face" moment which both parties are totally aware of.
- New friends and collaborations in the works. Pretty excited about them! Here's a preview of Taralynn!
- Pinterest! Seriously good stuff there people! Are you pinning yet? Make sure to follow Windsor if you are. Now here is a small taste of what you'll find.
- http://collegeproblems.org/ Seriously if you're in college or were in college you'll laugh and totally agree
- Carly Cristman's prepping for the last Harry Potter movie. Do you have your outfit yet? If you don't check this out! If you do, still check this out!
- Ingrid or MissGlamorazzi singing "Who Says" with Luke Conard
- Sparkle....anything really. Can you rock the sparkle bra?
Got any awkward moments you'd like to share? Post 'em below! I'd love to read anything you have to say!