- Trying to not limp so you don't have to explain that you pulled a muscle. In your sleep. This does nothing for our klutz reputation
- Thinking you're the funniest person and laughing at a comment you made only to have 1 person laugh with you--er at you. Not quite sure about that one.
- Being in the building at the end of day and hearing noises but no one is around. I insist that our building is haunted!
- Finding out that a person you have done business with leads a double life. Seriously you're engaged?! When did you start talking to real people?
- Talking to our bosses and insisting that a store is closed only to have them look at us like we've finally cracked.
- Them: Uhm the store is still open.
- Us: You're wrong. You told us that it was closed.
- Them aka owners of the company: No we're PRETTY sure it's still open and we haven't closed it since it opened years ago.
- Us: Oh. Well this is awkward. You sure?
- Technology fails.
- Coworker: Ok it's working you can let her know.
- Me: Nope sorry can't tell her anything my e-mail is down and I can't message anyone. Grrr!
- Coworker: Not sure if you know this but there's this thing called a phone that can get the message to her as well.
- Me: Oh. forgot about the phone that is in front of my face
- We met Carly aka Fabulosity on heels
- The weekend is a day away!
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Tell us your awkward and awesome's in the comments. We'd love to hear that you're awkward just like us!