Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Inspiration Wednesday: Kelly Kapowski

via pinterest
I don't know about you but Saved by the Bell was one of the only things that made me get up early on Saturday. I had the biggest crush on Zack Morris and I would never miss an episode. To this day when I hear the Saved by the Bell song I totally get a smile on my face. When I saw Justin Bieber wearing a Kelly shirt I totally had to do an inspiration post about it! Hopefully it brings a smile to your face too!



Kelly was known for her girly colors and her sweet personality. The main thing I remember about her is the fact that she loved her floral skirts and baring her midriff! Now here is the outfit we came up with.
Jacket//Bandeau//Skirt//Shoes//Polish//Lipstick//Earrings


What do you think? Do you think this is a "Kelly-approved" outfit?

Who was your fav character from Saved by the Bell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...