Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Inspiration Wednesday: Nostalgic Times-The BabySitters Club

via 

All of last week Harry Potter was the talk of the town. I just saw it yesterday because it took me a moment to get emotionally ready for this conclusion. Yep, I am one of the Potterheads and I am not ashamed to admit it. To say that I was a hot mess at the theater while watching this movie is putting it mildly. Anyway, I think I tend to get attached to characters and therefore I have an affinity for book series'. I trace back this book series issue to The BabySitters Club books. When I was working on today's post I was quite surprised that so many people saw this image and totally remembered it. I guess I'm not the only one that gets attached to books...


The colors are a little Fall themed but that's ok. I'm a cold weather girl so I guess I'm a wishful thinker because I can't wait for Fall colors and items to arrive! Now here is the outfit we came up with.

Top//Bottoms//Shoes//Bracelets//Polish//Bag//Earrings

What do you think? Did we get the outfit right?

Any book series' you were in love with?

2 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit! I am in love with the entire thing. Those earrings make me wish I wasn't afraid to get my ears pierced

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! We hear ya about the pierced ears. They're not as popular as alot of people think. We do have hair clips that can give you the same feather look minus the needle :) http://www.windsorstore.com/Accessories/Hair-Accessoriesr?v=1&sb=/Brown-Feather-Hair-Extension/p/123586

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...