Thursday, July 21, 2011

Three Way Thursday: The Military Boot

Boots: $39.90
Last week we were so excited when these boots came in. The style is a little different for us but I love them! There was a concern that there weren't too many ways to wear them so we posed the challenge to S and I and boy did they come through.


I'm actually really excited about these looks because they are casual chic and they're exactly up my alley. I had a very funny and yet painful accident that involved a treadmill and a wall that makes me run from heels. Flats are my bff's. This first look is perfect for a day at the flea market. Comfy, casual and cool.

Vest//Romper//Belt

This second look is perfect for a night out with the girls. It's dressed up without being over the top. Perfect for the movies in my opinion.

Top//Bottoms//Earrings//Bracelet//Clutch

This last look is perfect for date night at a mini golf course. It's cute and your shoes won't make you fall or sink.

Jacket//Top//Skirt//Bracelets//Ring
What do you think? Will you be giving the military boots a try?

1 comment:

  1. the dresses are so nice.And the design are also trendy.I have been looking the World Wide Web for this information and I want to thank you for this post. It’s not easy to find such perfectly written information on this topic. Thanks!

    regards,
    Rothco

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...