Thursday, July 28, 2011

Three Way Thursday: The Polka Dot Skirt

Skirt: $32.90
I saw this skirt when the buyer was first considering it and I fell in love with it! It's different, at least for me, but it's still wearable. I know it can look a little odd and trying to style it can be a challenge because I do consider this skirt as close to a statement piece as possible so we gave S and I the challenge and they definitely delivered!



The first look is a casual way to dress the skirt. They actually removed the belt that comes with the skirt and did the unthinkable. They mixed black and brown and still they made it look good!


Top//Lace Sweater//Shoes//Earrings//Belt//Clutch

The second look is a look we'd totally wear to the office. Yes, they totally wore the skirt as a top and we love it!

Blazer//Pants//Shoes//Bracelet//Clutch
The last outfit is perfect for Saturday night don't you think?

Top//Clutch//Belt//Necklace

How would you wear this skirt? Which look is your fav? Tell me in the comments below :)

1 comment:

  1. I love all the ways of wearing it but, the main way is with the jeans.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...