Friday, August 26, 2011

Fab Fit Friday: Grow A Healthy Lifestyle

Dress

Staying healthy means eating healthy and sometimes eating healthy can get a little too expensive. I found myself constantly buying tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, and other vegetables for my salads. I decided to grow my own vegetables in my backyard. I bought 5 large pots and bought the plants at a garden store.There are tons of online websites that will teach you how to get started with creating your own backyard garden. I have saved so much money this summer and the best part of having a backyard garden is that the vegetables are fresh and you know exactly where they are coming from and what chemicals they contain.

Don't forget to follow Taralynn's Tumblr here for more awesome advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...