Friday, August 12, 2011

Fab Fit Friday: Healthy Yogurt

Protein is very important when focusing on health and fitness, this is why I choose to eat Greek Yogurt. Greek yogurt is low in sugar, carbs and fats.  The first time I tried Greek yogurt I was not sold on it! I needed the protein, so I found ways to eat it and actually enjoy it. Almost every morning I start my day off with a grapefruit and frozen yogurt. I prepare it the night before to make sure it's ready when I wake up. 

All you need is Non Fat Greek Yogurt, Sugar Free Jello Mix, and A Stirring Utensil! Here is a video to show you how simple it actually is!




Eating healthy may not always satisfy our taste-buds but if we get creative with it we can create a taste!

Taralynn

xoxo



p.s. In case you were wondering where Taralynn got her cuff bracelet click here! Make sure to check out her blog and send her pics if you've tried this recipe. Let us know in the comments if you liked her videos. We sure did!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...