Friday, August 19, 2011

Fab Fit Friday:Healthy Fruit Pizza




Trying to stay healthy can be very difficult if your family loves ordering pizza, but here is a trick to make the most out of your families choice!

When your family or friends are done eating save the pizza box! This may sound silly but you can use it for so many things.

I saved the box from my families dinner the other night, and reconstructed it into my very own pizza box. I made a fruit pizza and brought it to a summer barbeque! All my friends loved it!

I  used 1/2 Pillsbury Cookie dough, 2 Mandarin Oranges, 1 Cup Strawberry Halves, 1 Banana, 1 Container Fat Free Whipped Cream.

I cut the pizza into 13 even slices: 176 Calories per slice, 31g Carbohydrates, 7g Protein, 4g Fat

You can also use the reconstructed box for picture storage or other healthy food holders! 



Love,

Taralynn

xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is...so amazing. I totally want to give this a shot!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...