Tuesday, August 30, 2011

On Trend Tuesday: Nina Dobrev Rocks the Airport

via JustJared.com
Is anyone getting as excited as we are about The Vampire Diaries coming back?!? Ah!! Can't wait! I know this strays from the books but is anyone else Team like I am? No offense to Stefan but Damon and Elena soooo need to get together.

Now that I've gone totally and completely off subject let's get me back on track. One of the girls in the office is heading out on vacation and that got us thinking of what one should wear at the airport to look cute and put together but to also be comfortable. L.A is going through a heatwave at the moment so when I came across this look I thought it was perfect for flying. Bonus: Ian Somerhalder is in the pic ;)


Top//Blazer//Shorts//Bag//Bracelet//Sunglasses//Necklace//Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...