Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three Way Thursday: The Leopard Pants

Leopard Pants: $32.90

I know when you first hear the words "sheer leopard pants" you probably cringe at the thought. That's why when I first saw them I knew I had to use them for Three Way Thursday. They really are fun and trendy and above all they are comfortable.


The first look is perfect for a casual Friday at the office. If I would have heard that you are adding a long vest to these pants I would have thought you were crazy but now that I see the finished product I actually like it!

Vest//Top//Earrings//Bag//Bracelets
 The second look is perfect for lunch with your friends. I love the pop of color the ring gives!

Top//Bag//Shoes//Necklace//Ring

The last look is perfect for going out. It's fun without looking like you're trying too hard.

Top//Clutch//Shoes//Cuff

What do you think of these looks? Will you be giving these pants a try?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...