Thursday, August 11, 2011

Three Way Thursday: The Scalloped Shorts

Scalloped Shorts: $34.90

These shorts are a persona fav of mine. I love that they're not too short and that they have a sheen to them. They border on the "dressier" side but I think that there are so many ways to wear these that you just have to have them in your closet!




The first look is my favorite look of the three. I love that it's casual and you can totally wear it to class.

Jacket//Tank//Bag//Flats


The second look is perfect for a dressier brunch.

Top//Shoes//Hat//Bracelets

The last look is something you can wear to a semi dressy event or the club.

Top//Bandeau//Shoes//Clutch

2 comments:

  1. Love these shorts! I might have to get my hands on them! Do they run true to size? I wear a size 6 or 8...Love them!

    Shana
    ColorBlind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shana!

    Sorry for the delay in replying. Yes the shorts do run true to size so more than likely I'd say you are a medium. Not to worry though if you get them and they aren't the right size you are more than welcome to exchange them or return them. All you have to do is mail them back to us and we'll exchange them for you and mail out a new size for free. If you don't want to pay a return postage charge you can just return them to a store and call us to place a new order :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...