Thursday, August 18, 2011

Three Way Thursday: Sparkle Dress

Sarahi: Sequin Dress-$199.90
When this dress came into our office I fell in love. To me this is the quintessential sheath dress. I know that the price might seem high but this, in my opinion, beats out the LBD. In the illustrious words of Sydney from The Daybook "I'm a girl. And girls need to sparkle sometimes. So says Girl Law. Look it up." What better way to sparkle than with this little number right?


This challenge was interesting for S and I because they had to manage to make this dress wearable in 3 different ways.

Dress//Shoes//Clutch//Bracelets//Necklaces
The first looks is perfect for homecoming or a wedding. It's chic without being over the top. 

Dress//Sweater//Clutch//Shoes//Earrings//Cuff
This second look tones the dress down a bit. I emphasize a bit because it is a sequin dress after all. If you add heels this is a dressier date night option but if you add some flats or cute sandals this could be a totally wearable day look.
Blazer//Dress//Belt//Shoes//Clutch//Earrings
This last look toughens up the dress and makes it appropriate for a dressier dinner without being over the top. I love the contrast of the black and silver in this look

What do you think of these looks? Would you wear any of them? Let me know in the comments below.

p.s. Did you have any doubts I'd get this post up ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...