Thursday, August 4, 2011

Three Way Thursday: The Tulle Skirt

Tulle Skirt: $36.90

This skirt is special to me because I was actually there when the buyer decided to bring this skirt in. It is a slightly different style for us but I think it's adorable and there are so many ways to wear. The lovely S and I found 3 different ways already.


The first look is a little dressy so you can totally wear it to a semi formal dinner or date. The tights make it evening appropriate and the heels are beyond comfortable!

Tights//Shoes//Clutch//Jewelry
The second look is perfect for your first day of class. It's fun and casual without making you look sloppy.

Jacket//Top//Shoes//Bag

The last look is perfect for thrifting. It's casual and comfy. Everything is easy and flowy.
Top//Bag//Necklace//Shoes

Do you think you'll be giving the skirt a try? If you do tell me how you wore it!

2 comments:

  1. Ah! The tulle skirt is so pristine ;) I love how you paired it differently. There's nothing I love more than remixing outfits to make new ones.

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...