Well this week has been interesting to say the least. Technology is out to get us and our mouths don't seem to want to coordinate with our brains. Well, at least we can say we're entertaining right?
- Talking about Facebook but saying Faceball. Seriously, I know what Facebook is but clearly my mouth is out to get me.
- Excitedly talking about the My Chemical Romance and Blink 182 concert coming up and all of a sudden one of our coworkers says "What?! Blink 187!" Uh yeah no.
- Coworker mentioned above trying to talk about a song and trying to figure out who sings said song and finally figuring out its 112 but saying they were 211
- Scheduling a meeting with the wrong person and then walking into meeting not realizing our mistake. Oh August can't say we'll miss you
- Finishing every comment off with "That's what she said." Sometimes I forget I'm an adult and revert to my teenage years. Please forgive my odd sense of humor.
- The awkward silence I got after saying "Word to your mother." Yeah, the 90s called and they want their slang back E
- Calling a customer trying to leave a message and forgetting what to say AND THEEEEEN not realizing that the voicemail was still recording us freaking out and saying "cancel, cancel, cancel" as we tried to end the message. Customers please know that we are human and if nothing else laugh with us since we seem to lose our minds towards the end of the month
- Our customers send us the nicest e-mails! You guys make our job worthwhile!
- Our coworkers. Not a single day goes by that we aren't laughing at each other's insanity. Where else can you combine fashion with kid poop stories and hear people singing karaoke?
- PROM 2012! Oh yeah we know school just started but wait until you see what our dress buyers have coming in! You. Are. Going. To. Die. The dresses are that cute!
- All the bloggers that we work with! Seriously couldn't ask for better girls to work with!
- A new look is coming to our blog. We're working mighty hard on it and can't wait to for you guys to see it!
- Last but not least...Enjoy the 3 day weekend and be safe everyone!!!