Friday, September 2, 2011

Fab Fit Friday: My Favorite Workout!





I finally found my new favorite workout! Sure I wont stop doing zumba and yoga but now that I have a new puppy no matter what clothes I'm wearing I'm always getting a work out in. I'm constantly chasing after him, walking him, searching for him, cleaning up after him, or just playing with him. Mr. Grumples is going to really keep me in shape! The great thing about him is that he loves fruit and long walks it's almost like we were meant to be:)






Taralynn's Dress











xoxo,
Taralynn
p.s. Check out Taralynn's Tumblr for the THE best recipes that just happen to be healthy!

1 comment:

  1. i will advertsing with you, please write me back :) aynuuur@live.de

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...