Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Inspiration Wednesday: The Giving Tree

Via
Growing up I was a bookworm. To this day I always try to read at least a book a week. It's the only time that I can disconnect from all technology and just give my mind a break. Try it. Nothing refreshes you more than just turning off everything. As a kid there were so many books I loved but one that still pokes my ticker is "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein. I can pick it up any day of the week and it'll still make me cry. It has such a good message that I think as adults we have forgotten about.


So the colors do read a little Christams-y but I think the outfit does a good job of reflecting the book colors no?

Hat//Top//Red Pants//Polish//Shoes//Bangles//Hoops//Belt

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...