Thursday, September 22, 2011

Three Way Thursday: The Ivory Chiffon Top

Ivory Top: $22.90

You know I'm often accused of being a cynic but truth be told I tend to border on romantic. At least when it comes to fashion. When I first saw this top I fell in love with it. I knew the possibilities were endless for it.It's one of those basic items that work well in any season. To be honest I don't think that this top was too much of a challenge for S and I because it is such a versatile top. Nonetheless, they never seize to amaze me with their style.



The first look is perfect for the office and uses the top as a make-shift "jacket".

Leopard Top//Skirt//Shoes//Handbag

The second look is totally casual and while I wouldn't exactly enjoy baring my midriff I totally love how they mixed the boots and pants with such a sweet top.

Bandeau//Pants//Boots//Handbag//Watch//Bracelet


The last look is perfect for the club or for date night. I'm particularly fond of the feather earrings.

Bandeau//Skirt//Clutch//Belt//Earrings//Shoes
Aaaaand just in case ivory isn't your thing. Here is a similar black version. I do believe the black version works just as well with these outfits don't you think?

Blouse: $24.90

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...