Thursday, September 15, 2011

Three Way Thursday: The Pink Dress

Melly: $69.90
I'm a girl who loves pink and I am not ashamed to admit it. When I first saw this dress I fell in love and so did alot of you girls! We can't seem to keep it in stock! Since so many of you bought it I thought we'd show at least three different ways to wear it.




The first look is perfect for a trendier and less dressed up date. The leggings are totally cool and they'll keep you warm (yes I know total oxymoron there lol)

Jacket//Leggings//Shoes//Scarf

The second look is a little more polished and you can wear it to the office. Ok maybe the shoes are a little much but switch them up and you're good to go!

Blazer//Shoes//Bracelets

The last look is perfect for a more formal affair (homecoming and wedding girls this one is for you!)

Shoes//Clutch//Gloves
By the way what do you think of that little faux fur stole? Should we convince the buyer to bring it in?

1 comment:

  1. This Three Way Thursday post is genius...please, keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...