Friday, October 14, 2011

Fab Fit Friday: Pumpcake Patches



The most exciting thing about fall is pumpkins! (and pie)

It's time to take advantage of the fall weather before the winter blows in!

There are so many fall activities, but my favorite is the pumpkin patch!

It's so easy to just stop at a local grocery store, pick a pumpkin and take it home, but what's the fun in that?!

Try to find a local farm with a pumpkin patch! Not only are the pumpkins in better condition it helps out your local farmers!

My boyfriend and I took a long walk through a pumpkin patch in a competition to see who could find the perfect pumpkin ( I won obviously haha) Walking through the pumpkin patch is a creative way to work in fun and exercise. It's also a perfect date idea!

We found several pumpkins, ones for painting and ones for carving when Halloween gets closer.

I painted my pumpkin into a cupcake! Added Sparkles and Sticky Rhinestones.

I can't wait to start carving next weekend! Don't forget to save and dry out those pumpkin seeds for my healthy pumpkin seed recipe.





Don't forget to check out Taralynn's Tumblr and don't forget to follow her on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...