Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Inspiration Wednesday: Dream Shoes

via Pinterest

The right pair of shoes can change your day around. A pair like the one's above can change your life. Cinderella is proof that the right pair of shoes can have quite a drastic effect on your life. That's why I just had to use these shoes as an inspiration point for today's outfit. Since I can't really afford to spend an insane amount of money on the Miu Miu pair pictured above I can at least let these gorgeous shoes inspire my outfit.


I love the color palette for the shoes! It's neutral in a bright kinda way if that makes any sense lol.

Clutch//Clips//Shoes//Dress//Earrings//Polish
What do you think of our outfit?

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are pretty gorgeous!

    Kindness is the best accessory,
    Rebecca from rebeccakelsey.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...