Monday, October 24, 2011

Must Read Monday: Matchbookmag.com

Via Matchbookmag.com
I know I've mentioned this online magazine before and I figured it was due for a Monday Must post. I am legitimately obessed with this magazine. If I had to pay for it I totally would!

What It's About:
Life. I don't even know how else to describe it. The magazine is a little hodgepodge of things. It talks about fashion, cooking and does fantastic interviews. The spreads are amazing! Just take a look at this spread from their current issue!

  



Why You Should Read It:
Aside from the fact that it's free? Well, the spreads are amazing. Seriously this online magazine is a favorite of mine when looking for inspiration. I love the fact that all the items in the issue are clickable and are available at the touch of a mouse. It's just full of such a variety of well written articles and I seriously read every one. It's not often that a magazine manages to get me to do that. Bonus: in this issue their is a recipe for some amazing brownies! What are you waiting for?! Head on over right now and see if you love it as much as we do!


**All images courtesy of matchbookmag.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...