If you want a GREAT start to a day or work out these muffins are a perfect boost of energy! The fiber and protein keep you full and feeling great! It may look like a cupcake but don't be fooled!
140 Calories! 12g Protein! 25g Fiber! 16g Carbs! 3.5g Fat!
You Will Need:
- 1 Cup Multi-Grain Extra Fiber oatmeal
- 1 Serving Benefiber Drink Mix
- 2 Cups Fiber one Original Cereal
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp baking soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar (You can use Stevia as replacement)
- 1 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 Cup Chopped Apple
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup Almond Breeze Milk Unsweetened
- 1/4 Cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 Tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Wilton Edible Glitter
- Chop Apples and Finely Chop Carrots.
- Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees
- Mix the Dry Ingredients in a Large Bowl
- Add apple, carrot and other wet ingredients to the Large Bowl of Dry Ingredients
- Mix Well! Batter will be quite thick.
- Use Muffin Cups
- Spoon batter into cups 3/4ths full
- Bake until Golden Brown about 20-22 minutes.
- Frost the Muffins with Vanilla Greek Yogurt 1/4 Cup for each
- Add Edible Glitter on top.