Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Inspiration Wednesday: Nintendo

Via Pinterest

The end of the year is almost here and while most people celebrate it I fight it....With everything I've got. I am so beyond not ready for the new year it's not even funny. I mean just today I headed out to Target to get some wrapping paper for our office gift exchange (hence the late post today) and I literally lost it when I saw Valentine's Day decorations on sale. What the what?!? Seriously, I haven't even pretended to wrap my presents yet and Cupid has already kicked Santa out of the way! What is that about?!

I love change and I tend to go with the flow but I don't like to be rushed. When rushed I tend to plant my feet and refuse to let change happen so of course today's Inspiration Wednesday doesn't look to the future or even to the present. Nope I'm going back a decade or two to the original gaming system. Yep. In case you don't recognize it that is the predecessor to the Xbox, PlayStation and online gaming--Nintendo! 



The colors are perfect for December and since I think Christmas needs to be celebrated in December for the whole month, today's outfit is perfect for any holiday parties you have coming up.

Dress//Ring//Tights//Eyeliner//Clutch//Heels

What do you think of our outfit? Tell us in the comments below! Also let me know if you'd like to see pics of our holiday party :)

1 comment:

  1. relating this post to old school Nintendo? You, my friend, are now my favorite blogger. <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...