Valentines Day is my FAVORITE holiday. I used to plan out my Valentines Day cards during Christmas when I was in Elementary School. I refused to buy the boxes of Valentines. People always had the same ones! My mom always dressed me up in pink and helped me take a picture for my Valentines.
Valentines Day is in 32 days, it's time to get ready! Windsor and I will be posting healthy Valentine recipes and cute ideas to get you ready! It's all about the Fashion, Food, and of course the Love!
HEART HEALTHY GRANOLA BITES
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup 7-grain cereal
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened dried
- 1 1/2 cups almonds
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 4 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp potassium salt
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (Apricots, Raisins, Craisins, etc.)
- Jar of Marshmallow Puff
- 1/2 Cup Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9X13in Baking sheet with a TBSP of Coconut Oil
- Chop Almonds into little pieces (Or you can buy the packaged chopped almonds)
- Chop The dried fruit into little pieces, the size of a pea.
- Stir Oats, 7-grain cereal, oat bran, almonds, and shredded dried coconut
- Place the mixture on a large rimmed cookie sheet.
- Roast in the oven for about 15 minutes or until lightly brown (Not burnt)
- In a separate bowl combine, honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract, almond extract, and salt in a saucepan.
- Turn the saucepan on medium low for about 8 minutes.
- Turn the over to 300 after you take out the hard mixture
- Add the cereal mixture to the mixture from the saucepan and stir to combine.
- Add the chopped dried fruit and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Flatten out the granola with a spatula evenly
- Bake for 25 minutes at 300 degrees.
- Spread 1 Cup Marshmallow-Puff across the granola mix with a spatula
- Take a pizza cutter and cut the granola into 1in X 1in Squares.
- Sprinkle The Mini Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips evenly over the bars.
So were not done just quite yet!
You can't indulge in little granola bites without a delicious beverage.
No way is that cup of hot coco only 50 calories!?
Yup! It's Fat Free Nestle Hot Coco, and 4 servings of Fat Free Reddi Whip!