Friday, January 6, 2012

Fab Fit Friday: Fighting the Evil Sweet Tooth




After dinner I am always fighting that sweet tooth! Even when I'm so stuffed , that's why I always try to keep my desserts light! This is one of my favorites, its so light and fluffy and really does the trick! 

Ingredients:
  1. 6 Tbsps of Fat Free Reddi Whip
  2. 2 Tbsps Yogurt Covered Raisins
  3. 1/2 Tbsp Sugar Free French Vanilla Cappuccino Maxwell House
  4. 1 Tsp Sprinkles!


100 Calories 10g Carbs 2g Fat 2g Protein


As you are sitting there make sure you pick up the latest issue of Seventeen Magazine. Why you may ask? Well Ms. Taralynn is in it! Yep she is one of the captains of Team 17. Pick the issue up so you can get in on the fun!

Via JustJared.com
And don't forget to check out Taralynn's Tumblr, Undressed Skeleton for more awesome tips and follow her on Twitter too.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo yummy, good idea! I always have a sweet tooth too!

    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...