Valentines Day is just around the corner! I hope you are getting ready! Here are some cute healthy ideas to make your Valentines Day extra cute!
There are only 3 steps to make the pepper!
- Cut off the top
- Cut out a itty bitty heart
Only 5 simple steps to make the shrimp!
- Fill a glass with water
- add 5 drops of pink food coloring (you can purchase natural food coloring at organic stores)
- Add shrimp
- Squeeze 1/2 of a lime into the water for flavor
- Let the shrimp absorb for 15 minutes
Only 6 steps to make the pink rice!
- Add two cups brown instant rice to microwave safe bowl
- Add two cups water
- Add 5 drops pink food coloring
- Microwave for 13 minutes
- Drain access water
I can't wait to try these recipes but in the meantime make sure you are following Taralynn on Twitter and on her Tumblr!