Monday, January 16, 2012

Must ***** Monday

Blazer $34.90

We have massive shoots this week so expect new arrivals to be epic. So. Many. Dresses! In the midst of all the dresses there are some beyond cute things that are seriously calling my name. I swear my wallet is hiding from me because I am going to be doing some serious damage to my bank account. Since it's been crazy I'm pausing Must Read Monday and just for today I am making it Must Shop Monday. I rarely ever say this straight out to you but you need to get this blazer! It is so cute and the color is perfect. It's not too pink and not too neon and it's the perfect shade of coral. You can wear it in the Spring and Summer and it will become a staple for years. You better believe that a Three Way Thursday post is in the works with this little gem. Now off I go to try it on. Again.

How would you wear this blazer?


1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I've been contemplating purchasing this piece! -Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...