Monday, January 23, 2012

Must Pin Monday

Windsor Pinterest


Well girls unless you've been off the internet and not heard us raving about this site then you are probably aware of a little addiction here in the Windsor office called Pinterest. To say that we have a problem is putting it mildly. Here are just a few reasons why we know we have a problem:


  • We consistently reference Pinterest in every day conversation.
  • Our browser automatically opens to Pinterest
  • When asked about our inspiration we ask "What didn't you check our board titled Photoshoot? It's all there"
  • Every pretty image we see is followed by "I'm SO pinning that to My Style Board"
  • We constantly crack ourselves up reading all the little sayings on our "hehehe" board. (Yep that's the real name for one of my personal pinboards.)
  • After pinning so many great recipes I am gaining the confidence to try and enter the kitchen again! I mean how many microwaves can I set on fire right? Pinterest makes it look so simple!
  • My shopping lists for my closet and my fridge are solely dictated by one of my pinboards. Thank goodness there's an app for Pinterest!
  • It's not about who you're following on Facebook or Twitter it's all about who you're following on Pinterest!
So now that we've shared our addiction what are you waiting for?! Go follow us and check out what inspires day to day.

1 comment:

  1. Omg I got all of d5 addicted at our holiday meeting in November!! Loooooove it

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...