Monday, January 9, 2012

Must Read Monday: Existence by Abbi Glines

Amazon: $4.99

What It's About:
Brace yourselves it's another paranormal young adult book. I know what you're thinking. Gahhhh another one?! Really? Well, my friends blame Amazon. I keep searching for books that have a different subject matter but I am in a book rut...again. I was feeling kinda blah when I stumbled across this book. I had actually downloaded this book some time ago but just barely got around to reading it. For some reason I kept skipping it. I'm so glad that I finally made myself read this book because I was actually very pleasantly surprised. The story is about Pagan, a girl who just happens to see dead people. She is kinda just coasting along life until she gets into a car accident and death (yeah like the guy with the scythe--death) rescues her. Then he kinda starts following her around. Mind you she has a boyfriend who absolutely adores her but she can't stop thinking about Dank or the spirits that keep following her telling her it's her time.

Why You Should Read It:
Names aside (really Dank, Pagan???) this story is actually really well written and it's a fun read. I know that it seems like a predictable read but I promise the ending makes it SO worth it. I didn't expect that ending to happen and I am excited for the sequel. I mean with an ending like the one it had it can't not have a sequel. I loved the interaction between Pagan a Dank and I loved the relationship she had with Leif. All in all this book was a fun read and I totally recommend it. Let me know if you pick it up and if there are any books I should pick up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...