Thursday, January 26, 2012

Three Way Thursday: The Leopard Wedge

Boot: $34.90

You guys know that I love dressing for comfort right? Well nothing is more comfortable than this little bootie. I know that at first glance you wouldn't be able to wear a leopard shoe too many ways. Well, guess what. You so totally can. Here are three different ways to wear it.

The first look is for the trendy girl that wants a little edge. Can't you just see yourself wearing this look to the coffee shop or shopping?

Top//Jacket//Pants//Sunglasses//Ring//Bag


The second look is perfect for the office. I love the sweetness of the coral color and I love that the colors in the accessories tie the look in with the boots.



Blazer//Top//Skirt//Bag//Earrings//Bracelet//Bangles//Watch//Ring//Ring


The third look is perfect for just going to the movies or hanging out. I love that it has some edginess to it and
that skull bag is just about my favorite thing at the moment.




Jacket//Top//Pants//Earrings//Ring//Bag


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...