Today felt like a bake day! I whipped up my favorite cookies, Snickerdoodle! I made a few swaps to make it a little healthier! Here is the recipe if you want to try them out. If you are trying to stay healthy and fit don't deprive yourself from your favorite foods, just switch it up a little!
All Natural Sugar Free Snicker Doodle Cookies!
(All ingredients bought at Whole Foods Market)
- 1/2 Cup butter softened
- 1 1/2 Cups of Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Baking Stevia
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Cream of Tartar
- Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Combine all ingredients with 3/4 cup of wheat flour until well mixed.
- When thoroughly combines add additional 3/4 cup of flower. Mixture should be dough-like
- Cover bowl with plastic and chill for about an hour
- In a separate bowl combine 1 Tbsp of ground cinnamon and 3/4 cup of baking Stevia.(Add 1 Tbsp Sprinkles Optional)
- Scoop dough with 1 Tbsp and roll into balls
- Roll Tbsp Balls into Cinnamon mixture and set onto un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake 10-13 minutes.
Per Cookie: 105 Calories, 1.5g Fat, 17g Carbs, 1.4g Protein
Website Blog: http://www.undressedskeleton.