|Blue Pants//Red Pants//Red shoes//Red Bracelets//Glitter Shoes//Blue Bracelets|
Are you Superbowl Sunday set!?
There may be tons of sweets and brownies at the Superbowl parties you attend this year, but not ones as healthy as these! Here is a recipe that will keep your jeans skinny after indulging!
20 Calories Per Football! 5g Carbs, 1g Fat!
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon potassium salt
- 1 cup stevia
- 2/3 cup sweet-potato puree
- 3 large egg whites
- Sugar Free White Chocolate Pudding or Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-inch square pan; set aside. In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Remove pan from heat, and stir in cocoa. Let cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and potassium salt.
- Stir in sugar and sweet-potato puree, then egg whites. In a small bowl, stir together vanilla into the cocoa mixture.
- Add flour mixture to cocoa mixture and stir until no traces of flour remain. Spoon into prepared pan. Bake until surface of brownies looks barely dry and an inserted knife comes out with a few moist crumbs, about 20 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Crumble the brownies with fork
- Scoop 1 Tbsp sized balls and shape into footballs
- Use squeeze bottle to draw the lines with the pudding.
|Red Dress//Taupe Dress//Leopard Dress//Bracelet//Lips Ring//Lip Earrings//Lip Necklace|
Don't worry all you non football fans!
This recipe can be used for Valentines Day too!! All I did here was flip over those footballs, died the pudding red and drew on some lips!!
Make sure to follow the amazing-ness that is Taralynn for even more awesome tips!
Website Blog: http://www.undressedskeleton.