Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Inspiration Wednesday: Giants vs. Patriots

Via Pinterest

One of the biggest games of the year is coming up and going head to head are two of the best teams out there. I know many of you may disagree and while we can't say any one team is better than the other, you do have to admit that this game is going to be epic since both teams are good. Now the great thing about these two teams going to the Superbowl is that their colors make it SO easy to style an outfit because their colors are so similar. 

 

The colors for both team are very patriotic so we have created our outfit accordingly. 

Top//Jeans//Bag//Bracelets//Polish//Shoes

Now I won't tell you exactly what team I'm rooting for BUT I will tell you that fashion follows my team's quarterback ;)

What team are you rooting for?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...