Monday, February 6, 2012

Must Catch Up Monday: What Should Have Gone Up on Thursday

$26.90

Did you ever have one of those weeks where you just can't seem to keep up and before you know it the week is over and while you're ecstatic that its the weekend you're left with a spinning head because you swear the week skipped a day? Well, that was me last week. I swear my brain completely bypassed Thursday and went straight to Friday. It wasn't that I wanted the weekend to get here that badly it was just that I swear there was more to do than there were days in the week. Before I knew it its 3am on Sunday and I am waking up because I realized that there was no Three Way Thursday!! Yep, call me a turkey because my brain is fried. So now here I leave you with my catch up post hoping to redeem myself with its cuteness. So here we go, which look is your fav?

Top//Blazer//Ring//Earrings//Necklace//Triangle Ring//Shoes

1 comment:

  1. Cute picks! Love the sheer + color.

    P.S. Last week really did fly by!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...