Thursday, February 23, 2012

Three Way Thursday: The Peach Jacket

$32.90

I have to admit that the weather that we've been having in California is my perfect weather. Its warm enough that you don't need to layer too much and it's cool enough that you need a cute coat. It's sunny during the day but the cool breeze always has me reaching for a little sweater or jacket. I love this jacket because it is light weight enough so that I won't boil and it is thick enough that it keeps out the cooler evening weather. The color is my favorite part though. It just screams Spring!

Here are 3 ways we wear this jacket.

1. The first look is fun and perfect for Spring. I particularly love the play on patterns between the animal print dress and the striped socks. So cute!

Dress//Bag//Shoes//Socks//Bracelets//Necklace



The second look also mixes patterns but is a little more casual while still being fun. I love the play on different shades of pink and coral and the print denim pants are perfect for Spring!


Top//Jeans//Shoes//Clutch//Bracelet//Watch//Cuff//Earrings

The last look is the most casual of the three and it shows you that you can totally mix blacks with a Super Spring-y color like peach. 


Top//Pants//Boots//Watch//Bracelets//Bag//Earrings

Which look is your favorite?


1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty pastel-y color for Spring!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...