Tuesday, March 27, 2012

On Trend Tuesday: Stacy Keibler aka George's Girl

Via Pinterest/JustJared

Have you ever noticed that Monday is reeaaaaaaally far away from Friday but Friday is reaaaaaaally close to Monday? Have you  noticed that you always have 1 million billion things to do on Monday and yet even though you have so many work hours in the day there is always that one little thing that you forget to do and you remember that you didn't do it at 3 am while dead asleep? Well girls that was me. I totally spaced and forgot to do my weekly review! Sad thing is that I was so excited about it because I went to see The Hunger Games (I know shocking right?) and I wanted to tell you all about it! I'll review it next week along with something else to make up for my goof yesterday. In the meantime, please enjoy this lovely post which I did in fact remember to do....at the end of the day. This is what I call progress people. Maybe tomorrow I'll remember before the sun goes down. Please remind me on Facebook that I should post k? How I forget one of my favorite things to do in the day I'll never know. How I manage to remember style numbers for dresses from last year by heart is just a cruel joke my brain plays on me.

Top//Skirt//Shoes//Bag//Sunglasses//Lipstick//Necklace


I actually really like this outfit because when you talk about it all you can think is "no, no, no it will not work" but the you see it on and it somehow works. Oh fashion....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...