Monday, April 30, 2012

Fab Fit Day: Jeremy's Grilled Hawaiian Quesadilla


Jeremy's Grilled Hawaiian Quesadilla 



Now that the weather is starting to get much nicer Jeremy and I have been using the grill a lot. I'm not the grill master at all. I don't even know how to turn the thing on, but that's where Jeremy comes in.



Most guys cannot cook, I started to believe that about Jeremy, but once the grill came out his cooking skill did too. It's been an entire year since he had cooked for me and I wouldn't call it cooking. It was more of me preparing skewers and him grilling them. This time I did absolutely nothing, and it was nice. He was slaving away in the kitchen, going back and fourth to the grill. I did try to help him but he insisted on doing it all, aren't I lucky?



He brought me a grilled tortilla and told me to try it, I was very hesitant. I wasn't sure what I was biting into. It smelt great, and I was hungry so I went for it. I was shocked. I almost accused of him buying this and pretending to grill it, but I didn't. I can't describe how delicious this was, because I was so memorized at the time that it's all a blur now. I made him take a picture so I could share the recipe with you guys! I promise this is such a unique taste , it's worth a try.

Ingredients:
Large Whole Grain Tortilla
2 Pineapple Slices (Fresh Cut)
2 Tbsp Fat Free Cream Cheese
1 Tsp Dill Weed
1/2 Tsp Lemon Juice
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
How to:
In a small mixing bowl combine dill weed, lemon juice, garlic powder and cream cheese
Spread cream cheese onto tortilla and add pineapples
Place tortillas on the grill and cook each side until browned.
Calories: 175, Carbs 7g, Fat 3g, Protein, 9g


Make sure you are following Taralynn on Twitter and on her Tumblr and now on her newly launched site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...