Monday, April 30, 2012

Manic Monday: That's a Good Post Title Right?

I have a love/hate relationship with Monday's. I love starting the week off fresh feeling like the possibilities are endless. It's like a mini New Year's every week (I'm weird I know). I hate that there are so many possibilities that the day just flies by. I mean seriously I am responding to an e-mail and all off a sudden it's 5pm what is that about!? I guess what they say is true, time flies when you're having fun. Well I had so much fun today that my posts are going to be interesting. I have my must read Monday, an Outfit of the Day Post and a Fab Fit Day post. Are you ready for them because here they come!

First post is a look that you guys seemed to like on Facebook so I figured I'd post the items for the outfit in case you're interested. Let me tell you that those jeans are THE softest jeans ever. You so need to feel them. They're in stores and online. Here's a hint, if you want to find out if a store has them you can give your local store a call and just give them the style number and they can check for you or give us a call at 888-494-6376 from 8am to 6pm PST and we'd be happy to check! By the way this picture is from our Instagram which you should totally check out. Our username is WindsorStore.

Top//Jeans//Watch//Shoes//Bag//Belt//Bracelets


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...